Sol Cool™ 1/4 Zip Shirt
Price:$ // Size:NA // Color:NA
Add to Cart
As always FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $75
When you need the ultimate in hot weather performance, reach for the Sol Cool Crew. This highly functional fabric protects from the elements wherever your adventures take you. Sol Cool features Icefil® technology, which binds Xylitol, a compound found in the birch tree and mint gum, to fabric fibers. It cools the body up to five degrees upon contact with moisture. A UPF 50+ rating, the highest for a garment, guards against UVA and UVB rays even when wet, and the Intelligent Moisture Control fabric wicks efficiently to keep you dry. Underarm gussets provide maximum mobility, and the active stretch fabric is odor resistant.
Sun Guard 50+
Recommended For You
- Icefil® fabric uses Xylitol to create a cooling sensation on contact with moisture to lower skin temperature up to five degrees
- Critical seams moved off the shoulder to prevent rubbing
- Intelligent moisture control technology provides exceptional wicking
- Sun Guard 50+, the highest rating available for a garment
- Thumb loops
- Underarm gusset for maximum mobility
- Flat-locked stitching and tag-less label to prevent irritation
- Active stretch fabric
- Odor resistant and antimicrobial
- Quick drying
Care InstructionsMachine wash cold; Wash with like colors; No bleach; Tumble dry low, remove promptly; Iron low setting; Do not dry clean.
Fabric91% Polyester/ 9% Spandex
Size S M L XL XXL Neck 15.5-16 16-16.5 17-17.5 17.5-18 18-18.5 Chest 37-39 40-42 43-45 46-48 49-51 Sleeve Length 32-33 33-34 34-35 35-36 35-36 Tall Sleeve Length -- 35-36 36-37 37-38 38-39
PLEASE NOTE: All measurements are in inches and correspond to actual body measurements, not to the dimensions of the garment.
Best UsesBoating, Camping, Fishing, Hiking, Paddle Sports, Resort